EIS Foundation, California
The EIS Foundation provides $5,000-$10,000 grants for organizations that support youth and their families, with special emphasis toward underserved and at-risk populations.
Each grant must fall into one of our focus areas of giving: Education and Health & Safety.
Funding must be applied to the costs associated with a specific project or programming element of an organization.
EIS Foundation will NOT support:
– General operating deficits
– Administrative staff costs (i.e. administrative salaries, training events, etc.)
– Sponsorships or fundraisers of any kind (i.e. walks/runs, galas, tournaments, etc.)
– Recreational group outings or trips (i.e. sporting events, museums, amusement parks, etc.)
– Capital campaigns or building improvement projects
– Endowments or reserve funds
– Grants to individuals, athletic teams or schools or any associated 501(c)(3) organizations (i.e. PTAs, booster clubs, etc.)
Organization Eligibility – to qualify for a grant an organization must:
– Be a public 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service for a minimum of five (5) years
– Provide services to children in need within Northern California
– Be available for a site visit if selected as a beneficiary
– Adhere to all deadlines and application requirements
Note: EIS will not fund any organization for more than three (3) consecutive years. If your group has been funded for each of the past three seasons, you must wait one year before reapplying.
Grant Eligibility – to qualify for a grant an application must:
– Be within the range of $5,000 to $10,000
– Fall under one of the focus areas of giving: Education, or Health & Safety
– Ensure that 100% of grant monies received from EIS are used for the exclusive benefit of youth or youth and their families
– Be submitted by the deadline
Note: Each organization is able to submit one (1) grant application per season.
All applicants must send the materials requested in the Application Checklist in full.
Please check back for the deadline
Applications must be emailed, postmarked, or hand-delivered by this date. NO EXCEPTIONS! Hand-delivered applications must be received by the EIS receptionist by 5:00 p.m. Applications will not be accepted via fax.
Completed applications should be delivered to:
Attn: Grant Application
6553 Las Positas Rd
Livermore, CA 94551
Once the application period has closed, the EIS Foundation staff will review and prepare all eligible applications for consideration by the EIS Foundation Board of Directors. An application will be deemed ineligible if it is incomplete, incorrectly formatted, not submitted by the deadline, submitted by an organization that does not meet the stated criteria or if the purpose for funding falls outside of the stated priorities. All eligible applications will receive written notification of their approval status.
If you have questions regarding the application process, email: email@example.com
Please do not send inquiries on the status of a submitted application.